Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, June 26, 2009

MY FAVORITE POST!

my favorite post of mine ever well, didn't belong to me. It was posted by Someone very close and dear to my heart, but yet he's incredibly annoying... My Brother! THIS POST WAS HILARIOUS! and i loved watching him get owned by all my fans at the time. I want all of you to go back to that post by visiting this link http://happywagon.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-brother-found-out-about-my-blog-and.html and commenting to him and answering all of his ridiculous questions. LOL! Please i want all of you to comment on that post! and respond to him! haha!




tsop hslaf

5 comments:

  1. woot flash post!!!

    -Rrblack (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Didn't get the Flash Post...

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOT A FLASH POST!! It should say it frontword xD this is a tsop hslap post lose ur ninja powers mwhahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... that was an awesome post.


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission