Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

My opinion on the funniest thing i've ever done on this site/cp

THE funniest thing i think i ever did was make penguin band cookies. they were hilarious. I made them all because someone on mimo chat asked where the penguin band was. i replied saying "I ate them, and they tasted liek cookies." so we got into a fun conversation about penguin band cookies. They were hilarious. So i made penguin band cookeis and they turned out AWFUL! lol!

Flash Post

7 comments:

  1. LOL! So much for that ;-)
    BTW, almost every post was a Flash Post! So, I thought that was the thing that every post had in common, but now, this one didn't, so I'm not sure anymore... Hmm... ur tricky dude! :-D

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I had the 1st post for like 3 or 4 posts in a row! WOW! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! Forgot to put

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    Hehe. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, if I got this Flash Post, that's a new record! After this Flash Post, don't give me any other Flash Posts for the rest of the week, I have too many already, hehe, we'll, only if it's okay...

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was SO funny!! I crack up so much everytime I see it. lol.


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  6. not again i missed ANOTHER FLASH POST LOL
    o well AGAIN lol

    -Rrblack (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission