Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Funny stories from the past week

LOL! I have had some pretty darn funny stories that i can share this week.One is short, one is long, both are quite funny. Shows i'm not definently not a different person with a different attitude on CP and online compared to how my attitude is in real life. Here are 2 hilarious stories.

Story 1: Why I make sure i wear a helmet when i bike.
i went biking the other day with two of my friends. We live about 2 minutes away from each other, so we met up on my street and decided to just ride around our town. My street is a circle (meaning it is like half a circle, and both halves end onto the same road) The road both the ends of my street end on, is very busy, so we have to be extremely careful on it. We began riding down it, and whenever a car would come, we would stop and wait til the car passed by us. My two friends get farther ahead of me, because i am quite cautious when it comes to riding my bike on that road. All of a sudden, a car comes so i stop my bike, but when i stop it, i hit a huge rock causing my bike to fall, thus because of the domino effect causing me to fall. Luckily, I didn't fall towards the road. Unfortunately though, i fell into a pricker bush on the side of the road. I then stand up wipe off some of the thorns, then get back on my bike. I look at my arm while biking and realize i have three fairly large scratches on my arm. I tell my friends once i catch up to them, and we decide to visit one of our soccer coaches houses to see if we can get a band-aid, seeing as at this point they were the closest person we knes. We ride our bikes up to our coaches house, and then we get into there driveway, which is a giant hill down. We all rode our bikes down the hill, and we gain speed. once we get to the bottom, i begin hitting the breaks on my bike to slow down, but the breaks aren't working. both my friends stop, and they see me fly right by them into my coaches garage, to then run into a pole thus stopping me within 8 inches from hitting my coaches brand new pick up truck. After that huge accident, my coach took about thirty minutes to fix my bike, and gave me sponge bob band-aids (He has a daughter age 7, and a son age 6 who both LOVE spongebob) and sent me on my way. After all this, i get home and i have my dad take a look at my bike. After spending about 3 hours looking at it, he then tells me that my coach made my bike breaks work, but he made it so the back wheel and front wheel both exploaded. lol. Umm after a few phone calls my dad finds out the wheels being replaced will cost about 100 dollars. lol. This story is mainly just to show how big of a cluts i am lol.

Story 2: "The Science Guy"

The other day, my science teacher told my class to do a report on a scientist who invented the frige and also whom we read about in our science book. After getting home that night from school and realizing i forgot my science book at school, i text 16 of the 20 people in my class asking them "Hey, what's the name of the science guy?" After waiting for about three hours i fell asleep. the next morning i wake up with 13 responses to my text message. all 13 messages said "Bill-Nye" I then had to hand in the project a day late, thanks to all my genious friends who replied "Bill-Nye." (Some of you younger kids may not get this, but 13, 12, and hopefully 11 year olds i know will get this)

7 comments:

  1. Lol! The first one's super phunnie!!
    I don't get the secodn 1 though... I'm 11 and I'm sure it's gotta do wit "Bill-Nye", but i rlly dont get it, lol :-P

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz bill nye the science guy XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. in our class we have to watch bill nye videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I am 11 and I know the "Bill-Nye the Science guy" lol, we get the Bicycle safety one alloott!, (Connecting to the first story) lol



    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    P.S For some reason, I comment on your site first when modding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we have to watch bill nye the science guy vids. my class loves them

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! bil-nye the science guy

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like them both! Theyre both funny XD!

    -CoolKid (Hicb Mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission