Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

NEXT WEEKEND/ NON-MEMBER! WOOT! /TEMPORARY AUTHOR!

THIS POST IS PRETTY HUGE! WHY IS IT SO HUGE.... WELL HERE'S WHY... IT FOCUSES ON 3 THINGS!




THING 1: NEXT WEEKEND


THING 2: NON-MEMBER


THING 3: TEMPORARY AUTHOR!




OK NOW IN ORDER FROM LEAS TO GREATEST....




Next weekend as alot of you know is what i'm calling flashback weekend, and it's to honor my blogs past and the road has been a fairly long one in just 3 months and already 15,000 hits. Here's the schedule for next weekend...




FRIDAY- ALL OF MY FAVORITES WILL BE REVEALED, AND THE BANNER WILL BEGIN TO CHANGE RANDOMLY THROUGHOUT THE DAY, AS IT WILL DO ALL WEEKEND.




SATURDAY- TWO MAJOR THINGS! ONE, ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS THAT YOU VOTED ON IN THE POLLS ON THE SIDE WILL BE ANNOUNCED, THE RANDOMLY CHANGING BANNER WILL CONTINUE, AND MY 15,000 HITS PARTY WILL BE THIS DAY. THE PARTY WILL BE AT 1 PM PST ON ICE SHELF AT THE COVE! WEAR NON-MEMBER CLOTHES!




SUNDAY- A NEW BANNER WILL BE RELEASED, I WILL DO SOMETHING FUNNY ON MY SITE OR CLUBPENGUIN, A NEW POST THAT WILL BE FAVORITED BY MOST WILL BE RELEASED, AND THE PARTY PICTURES WILL BE UP!




OK SO THAT'S THING 1! SOUNDS EXCITING RIGHT! HOPE YOU CAN ALL COME!




THING 2- I AM TO BECOME A NON-MEMBER THE 24TH, HERE IS WHAT I WILL LOOK LIKE AS SOON AS I AM DUBBED A NON-MEMBER... (i was up all night working on this)


ok, so that was thing 2. this is thing 3.

I'm sure you're all questioning why i'm talking about a temporary author. Well, it's because I WANT 1! From June 29th-July 4th, i'm going to be gone somewhere. You may see me on clubpenguin that week, or on my chat, but i can't take pictures and post those 5 days. So, i'll see if Tboyman can do it again cuz he did terrific while Redsoxgirl72 and I went to D.C. In case he can't, comment here or email me to why you should be an author for those 5 days. I'll see which one of you seems most qualified and pick you. who ever wins you'll only be able to post once a day or else you'll get in serious trouble with me. Good luck :) Sorry for the long post. ***RedSoxGirl72 will also be gone the week I am away, so she will not be able to post either***

9 comments:

  1. Sorry, Cant take that job. I am going on vacation tooo! Iw won't be on from June 27th-July 12th. So I cant come to your party either.

    -Tboyman(HIBC MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can take the job, i have my own blog, have run 3 websites before this one and i have done an amazing job with my blog since March 09, so i think i would be qualified for it!
    I'm on anonymous becuase it isnt letting me post my google right now, well im the second follower on ur list below this, the one that says GK97
    ~Guitarking97

    ReplyDelete
  3. have redsoxgirl be the author for when your gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry i cant do it because of baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll do it! Lol! I'm really good at posting and stuff and I try to get the stuff as soon as possible, and, if i work here for a few days, I can get my mind of the arguement between me, jel, my site, and maybe a little u.

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a way long post, I like it!


    -cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can take the Job you know i can i got Parent control off :D

    Email: cph-clubpenguinhelp@hotmail.com

    ~Stickie408 :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission