Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I gotta get back to CP stuff lol.

haha I haven't posted much cp stuff lately. I put redsoxgirl72 in charge of billy bob posts, and she can't keep up until after school is over for us, so anyways here is what we missed.

AWESOME 101 DAYS OF SUMMER!- It will give us something to do every single day so we don't get bored on clubpenguin. will you do everything?

New Clothing Catalog tomorow- WOOT! we know that the miners helmet will be featured in it, along with the new blue wig that we all voted on back in May.

Adventure Party- JUNE 12TH! IS WHEN THE AWESOME ADVENTURE PARTY STARTS! any predictions for the free item? my guess is the forest will be turned into a rain forest, and the free item will be the umbrella hat.

Happywagons Membership- I got a 6month membership for christmas and used it on christmas day. Seeing as it is now six months later, around the end of the month i will become a non-member. I will be a non-member for a very brief amount of time, and probably by July 9th (when i come back from my trip) I will be a member on Clubpenguin again.

Why i haven't been on clubpenguin so much lately- I'm trying to get on as much as possible, but i don't have as much time with school ending and all these end of the year projects and tests. Also, my goal is by the end of the summer have 50,000 hits on this blog, AND be a Mimo Mod on CPG. I'm going to try to become a MIMO MOD first. so I am spending alot of time MODing instead of going on clubpenguin. Well i'll be on most of the night tonight because i need to post the catalog cheats tonight. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I know what u mean Happywagon... as soon as I'm done school, my goal is trying to atleast become a Legendary Mod, i don't think I'll be a MIMO MOD by the end of summer :-P
    I will either be a Legendary Mod or Super Mod... Hopefully LM :-)

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U will probably be a really good Mimo Mod, and no offense to other Mods, ur probably the most phunniest and randomest Mod :-P

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Ur membership ends pretty soon! Lol, mine ends Febuary smt 2010, and I'll probably renew too :-D

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matthew722 said...

    Yeah, I know what u mean Happywagon... as soon as I'm done school, my goal is trying to atleast become a Legendary Mod, i don't think I'll be a MIMO MOD by the end of summer :-P
    I will either be a Legendary Mod or Super Mod... Hopefully LM :-)

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)


    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
    Youi are doing good, but I am doing Betyter lol jk! you should become a Super Mod Soon.

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission