Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I got a post card no penguin ever wants to see

:0....

It should be 15 more days seeing as i subscirbed on christmas. Oh well. I have a 6month membership with me 4 the contest and i promise i won't use it! i'm going 2 the mall while i'm on vacation and getting 2 6month memberships so i'll have a 12 month membership :) so pretty much from june 24th-july 3rd, i won't be a member. THAT MEANS I WON'T BE A MEMBER FOR THE 15,000 HITS PARTY (p.s. does anyone want me to move that earlier?) Also, I'm going to be trying out some non-member outfits on cp. Let me know if you like any of em.

10 comments:

  1. im getiing one soon :(

    wally3046

    ReplyDelete
  2. move it earlier

    Leish7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that stinks, atleast ur getting ur membership back ;-)
    BTW, i bet ull ware some wcked out clothes, like usualy, lol :-P

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722

    ReplyDelete
  4. Join the Non-member hood happy! lol Well, you should move it earlier bcuz ppl like me and Rrblack are going on Vacation, and we cant come.

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate it when I get that kind of postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully you can get a membership soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. being a nonmember isnt bad, somehow i manage lol. do u atleast hav the duck? if u do, then u will survive, without it, it looks bad.
    -RedSoxGirl72

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey happywagon, im going on vacation from the 21st to the 28th. while im on vacation could u be an author on my site for that time? If so or if not leave a comment on my site saying so ok?

    wally3046

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww man i hope u get ur membership back soon after it expires ;-)

    -CoolKid (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  10. can u tell me how to make someone an author?

    wally3046

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission