Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SUMMER LONG CONTEST!

how does a 6 month membership sound to you awesome people? good? well it will rock if you win because then you will get to be a member for the halloween and the christmas party. Here's how the contest works. starting on THIS POST, you can get things i call tokens. Here is how one earns a token

Comment- 1 token. (Rules to commenting... :The commment MUST BE RELIVENT to the post, and can't just be something like "Cool post. I agree." it has to be something that isn't just to win the contest. Also, please don't seperate words and do a comment for each word just for an extra entry. 3 comments maximum per post actually count. if you write 4 comments, and even if they are all relevant, only 3 of the 4 count.)

Advertise my site - 10 tokens (You can only advertise my site at most three times, and please don't spam. I don't want my site to get in trouble for people spamming. make like a post on your site, and comment on two other peoples sites. once you advertise you have to comment and tell me, or else i won't know you advertised for my site. remember... 3 ADVERTISEMENTS AT MOST! and please don't advertise on the same site three times. or two times. Just once per site.)

A point- 100 tokens. Both Redsoxgirl72 and I will be having little mini contests all summer in which the prize will be a point. ((I hear redsoxgirl72 may give out a one month membership for one of her contests this summer))

Each token will make your name be put on a piece of paper in a drawing. (by the end of summer i will have about 1,000 pieces of paper in my bucket that i will draw the winner out of)

1 token=1 entry in the bucket o' happieness (the bucket i will pull the winner out of)

The contest will go all the way up until September 31st. So get ready for awesome summer madness. If you're name gets picked out of the bucket o' happieness you get A 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP! each token increases your chances of winning so remember that :)

Get ready for awesomeness, and to possibly win a 6 month membership.

To make it extremely simple here it is: EACH TOKEN IS WORTH ONE ENTRY INTO A GIANT RAFFLE! AT THE END OF THE SUMMER THE RAFFLE WILL BE OVER AND WHO EVER'S NAME I PICK OUT OF THE BUCKET WINS THE 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP! 1 POINT (AKA A CONTEST WIN) IS WORTH A TOTAL OF 100 ENTRIES INTO THE RAFFLE! A COMMENT IS 1 ENTRY INTO THE RAFFLE, AND AN ADVERTISEMENT IS 10 ENTRIES INTO THE RAFFLE! That's the basic idea. read all the details though so you don't break any rules. if you break a rule you WILL BE DISQUALLIFIED

NOTE: DO NOT!!!! ADVERTISE MY SITE ON SOMEONES SITE IF IT SAYS SOMEWHERE "DO NOT SPAM OR ADVERTISE!" DON'T DO IT! ADVERTISE ON ANOTHER SITE. THERES PLENTY OF SITES THAT WILL LET YOU ADVERTISE. ALSO, IF THE ADVERTISEMENT IS IN A COMMENT AND IT DOESN'T GET APPROVED, IT DOESN'T COUNT. A good way to advertisements without getting in trouble is on blogger, put my site down in the website section in comments. So when it asks you if you want your google account, anonymous, or Name/Url, click Name/url and write whatever (Don't even mention my site) but in the url section put my site. You can only do that form of advertisement on Mimo's blog. Any other form (Directly mentioning my blog) will not be approved. so think smart and DON'T GET ME IN TROUBLE!

27 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Im gonna try to avertise ur site! Or im gonna do them all!!!!!

    -Rrblack CoolKid (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! So bassically, u cud get 3 tokens every post? Pretty sweet!
    Ur have really gd contests happy! Maybe just a little worse than Mimo, but still really good!!!
    I will win that 6 month free membership, and wen I do, I will eat my 100 year old donut in success! :-D

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One Question, (U don't have to put this as a token...)
    Since I guess I won the other contest, i get the 100 tokens? Lol, sweet deal :-P

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry! I won't cheat! And if i do, i will break a donut, which hurts my heart depley! Lol! Jk! I won't cheat :-)

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matt starts with 100 tokens. Or does he

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey.. i get it but i'm wondering why is it all they way to September 31st can you tell me?

    ~Stickie408(HICB MOD)

    p.s. sorry i haven't been putting comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. I advertised in 3jel97.wordpress.com

    ~Stickie408

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool im going to advertise on my site rite now its
    Pfcheats.blogspot.com
    - Frossstty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey happy, Check out my site (3jel97.wordpress.com) Stickie put an ad, but then I made another page called "More Awesome Clubpenguin Blogs!" and urs is in it... so I just wanted to let u know to give both of us the tokens, not just me or stickie :-P

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Matthew, yeah you do get 100 tokens.

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol, (this is a Joke) eveyone go to http://happywagon.blogspot.com It is an Awesome Site lol! It is run by Awesome People! lol Jk!

    I know I will win! lol

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Matthew722 said...
    Hey happy, Check out my site (3jel97.wordpress.com) Stickie put an ad, but then I made another page called "More Awesome Clubpenguin Blogs!" and urs is in it... so I just wanted to let u know to give both of us the tokens, not just me or stickie :-P

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)
    _____________________________________________
    Ok. sweet deal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stickie408(CPH President) said...
    Hey.. i get it but i'm wondering why is it all they way to September 31st can you tell me?

    ~Stickie408(HICB MOD)

    p.s. sorry i haven't been putting comments

    _____________________________________________
    It's all the way until september 31st because it's a huge summer long contest. School for me starts september 31st, so that's when the contest ends :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. can we meet on CP?
    christmas
    6/4/09
    6: 30

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi i advertized ur site.once on my site.once on mimos site,and one on tinytims site.so that is 30 points sweet.plus this comment.31 even sweeter.nice contest i will win.cause mine expired 3 months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  16. mexes1323 said...
    hi i advertized ur site.once on my site.once on mimos site,and one on tinytims site.so that is 30 points sweet.plus this comment.31 even sweeter.nice contest i will win.cause mine expired 3 months ago.
    _____________________________________________
    Ummm... Mimo has a STRICT NO SPAMMING rule on his site. Please don't advertise on his site. He won't approve the comment and if it isn't approved, then it doesn't count.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stickie408(CPH President) said...
    Hey.. i get it but i'm wondering why is it all they way to September 31st can you tell me?

    ~Stickie408(HICB MOD)

    p.s. sorry i haven't been putting comments

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    It's k Stickie! :-) Also, he made it that long bcz

    1. It's a supposed to be a long summer contest, lol
    and
    2. He said he's smt special about halloween and im pretty sure summer is before halloween :-P

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  18. mexes1323 said...
    hi i advertized ur site.once on my site.once on mimos site,and one on tinytims site.so that is 30 points sweet.plus this comment.31 even sweeter.nice contest i will win.cause mine expired 3 months ago.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Nice job so far! But one problem... Happywagon said not to spam! Mimo said NOT to advertise on his site or on his secret site... so it doesn't count... but ur allowed to advertise 1 more time, I still ahve 2 :-P

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  19. im advertising on increds site,fire,leish,my blogspot,juhs,and my wordpress,and piinkypiies site,and my other wordpress so for my other wordpress search 3jel97s pandanda cheats on google!

    ReplyDelete
  20. 3jel97 said...
    im advertising on increds site,fire,leish,my blogspot,juhs,and my wordpress,and piinkypiies site,and my other wordpress so for my other wordpress search 3jel97s pandanda cheats on google!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Hey Jel! Sry, but Happywagon said that u can only advertise maximum 3 times, but u still got 30 points! :-D

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dude I can't wait! Awesome idea by the way since it's during summer lots of people have chances!!!

    *Mikosubaka*

    ReplyDelete
  22. Use the membership card for urself happywagin.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Whoa! Ok, Happywagon that is a HappyWagon, i will join.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What if you already have a membership? Can you still participate just for fun?

    ReplyDelete
  25. ill make a ad but i want you to join my network its pengchatlounge.ning.com plz join!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. btw its mee cmastor 2 u sent me a postcard :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission