Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, June 26, 2009

COOL! TWO AWESOMELY COOL PUFFLE THINGS!








1. I forgot to mention this, but check it out. You can bring your yellow puffle to play DJ3K with you! To bring your puffle with you, go to your igloo, and click, on the puffles player card, the red leash. once the yellow puffle is walking with you, click on your map, and go to the night club. then walk into the DJ table to play DJ3K. Your puffle will dance in the background while you mix music. SEE!


Ok, Cool puffle thing 2....



When i first went to my igloo to get the yellow puffle for the game, i couldn't find my puffles anywhere, then i checked my mail to make sure they hadn't run away, ENDS UP! THEY WERE ONE THE WALL! YEA! Check this picture out. They were moving during this picture back towards the ground so it's not a great picture and doesn't look like a glitch, but still!


it's weird because all my puffles started out on top of eachother in the same area {(one on top of the other), then they all of a sudden went one at a time in a line towards the ground. it was weird.

7 comments:

  1. LOL! Super Puffles to the rescure! Hehe.

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Happens to me alot! and then they all went away from Eachother!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U USE PAINT TO CAPTURE PICS U PRESS PRT SCREEN I USE A WAY BETTER WAY AND PROGRAM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I didn't know that!!!

    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya that happend to be once]


    -Rrblack (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That happened to me before!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission