Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Idk if this is a big deal or not but in case it is...

Both zxz192 and I got our comments posted on the clubpenguin blog for the latest music post. Check it out.

You can't really read our comments but if you want to read them, click here.



Also (once again idk ifthis is a bigdeal or not) I saw Coco, one of Clubpenguins oldest Betas today. Unfortunately she refused to put on her beta hat though :( Here is her player card.

10 comments:

  1. I never get posted in the Clubpenguin posts, so I kinda gave up commenting there, lol!

    Donut Farwell!! :-P

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coool! I got a pic with Coco and the Beta hat!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of like/hate betas... there nice andall, but whever they add u, they delete u in a few days! (Happened to me like 3 times, lol!)

    Donut Farwell!! :-P

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only famous Beta I know is Fano, and he added me! Plus, he's the ONLY famous person that's added me and hasn't deleted me! :-D
    He's not like Oreo Summit, 298Jeter29, Porfessorlax and Fever (I forgive Fever tho, lol, he's too awesome ;-))

    Donut Farwell!! :-P

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coco penguin has a uni brow haha - ninja josh 7

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was there i was wandering who coco was and happy went to be my buddy :)


    Mr Acd (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME! I really want to be put up there. Everytime I try... they never put me up there. :(


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is mikosubaka brother thats what miko told me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. o and bye the way coco is a boy according to miko.

    ReplyDelete
  10. but odnt ask him about it coz he'll get upset.

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission