Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

HIDING SPOT CONTEST ENTRIES!

Alot of your entries were really cool. Here are all of em. I got 8, which is pretty good for me seeing as it is a picture contest, and you actually have to put effort into it.

Entry #1 Wally3046
My Opinion: Sticking very close the roots and basics of incredible hiding spots :)Entry #2: Ninja Josh 7

My Opinion:Using everything to his advantage, and using a ninja suit. Smart Choice :)

Entry #3: Hazooma2
My Opinion: I LOVE EDITING! I love it when people make edits like this. Clearly this took effort and time, and it came out hilariously


Entry #4: Cearch
My Opinion: He tried doing the Camo moves and he did a fairly good job. I can't even see him! (Sarcasm is included in the previous sentence) LOL! great job cearch.

Entry #5: BbPolo745
My Opinion: I can't even find him. The hiding spot is THAT GOOD!

Entry #6: 3jel97
My Opinion: Wow. All the bright orange and one penguin standing in the middle of the orange mess. Where is 3jel97? lol.

Entry #7 and 8: Goofy73
Insight: I told Goofy73 he could only submit one of his pictures to be fair. He chose Entry #8 to submit. I actually prefered entry 7 over 8. I liked the challenge entry 7 provided. Here they are.

Entry # 7 (Below)



Entry #8 (Below) The one Goofy73 decided 2 submit into the contest.




Winners will be announced 2mrw along with the current positions in the 6 month membership contest. Also, better igloos catalog cheats coming soon. And the party details. All coming soon, so look around for them.

5 comments:

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission