Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tipping Party










We had what started out as a normal party, which then became what i call a tipping party lol! So it started out with us playing that game where i throw a snowball and everyone clicks it and goes to where the snowball is. Then we hung out at the pizza place, then my house. After my house we decided to play soccer. We were all getting quite bored because i had forgotten to plan out this party. I decided to save my titanic like party by putting on my hockey gear and playing hockey at the soccer pitch lol! i had ice skates and a hockey jersey on it was hilarious. We then headed to the town for of course... Tipping the town. We realized ice shelf didn't have alot of people so we moved the party to frozen where we then after tipping the town for a while decided to do something that sounded normal... going to the iceberg to tip stuff... We ended up tryign to tip the aqua grabber lol! more and more of my friends came on and helped us tip the aqua grabber. We went to the Dojo hideout, where we tried to tip the little store thingy. I had to leave then so i bid everyone good bye. The second half of the party was pretty succesful. Saavy even came! Here are some pics!








First of all, Marquizi while in my igloo for an unknown reason wants to sue the pizza place lol! I'm behind him on that one!

LOL! What was Matthew wearing!?HAHA! Look at Matthew, Marquizi and I all playing hockey!haha us tipping the aqua grabber! lol!

5 comments:

  1. dang srry i missed it while i was walking my dog to the park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Me and my cuz are in there.

    Cowgirl Jill is my cuzin... she DOVES you!


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i missed yet another happywagon party! lol i have only been to one, the orange vs green party! i had a graduation party and i couldn't contact happywagon. srry guys!
    -RedSoxGirl72

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun, to bad i wasnt able to make it ill try at the next party!

    -Rrblack (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I was there, well I wasnt hoime! lol

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission