Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

My/your Favorite Contest!

My favorite Contest, is The summer long 6 month membership one! Why do i like it so much? Ummm let's see the week after it came out, i gained 4,000 hits that one week. So yea i like it cuz it brings people to my site, then people like it, cuz hey if you win you get a 6 month membership! This contest was also very popular with you guys! You also voted this for yoru favorite contest! that's awesome! I have party pics coming. That was a really fun party! It was more of a "Tipping Party" Then Anything Else....


Also, i figure i should mention this, but seeing as goofy has been no where in sight the past 3 days just so i know someone will post i changed my mind for temporary authors (extremely sorry goofy, but if i don't see somone who's suppose 2 b running my site, online at all, it kind of makes me nervous) so i chose...











Welll... you'll see on Monday when he starts




Note the guy in the first picture IS NOT ME NOR ANYONE I KNOW! I found it on google.

5 comments:

  1. Kool! I don't get it tho, how does the person who's going to be the mini author? Like, do we get an e-mail or smt? Lol.

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO IM HERE!!!!!!!!! its just i had so many end of the year parties my last day of school was yesterday and all that stuff i had 3 hour long baseball practice but ill be fine right now i could still do it!!!!!!!

    you're friend goofy73

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha! Clever!!!!


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kewl but confusing lol

    -Rrblack (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission