Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

So anyone curious about what ever happened to my 10,000 hits party?

Well, my 10,000 hits party was never planned nor will it ever occur. Seeing as it IS close to the end of the school year for some, and already the end of the school year for others, mass chaos is all over the place. with sport banquets, graudations, recitals, tuba lessons, Moving ladders, sleeping and all sorts of other activities, people don't have that much time to "go to parties" That is why, I am having a party June 28th. Everyone will (unless you had over 10 snow days in the winter and have to make them up) be off of school! so save the date as june 28th. This party will be my 15,000 hits party (assuming i have that amount of hits by that date) and with the 15,000 hits comes blast from the past weekend. I've only had my blog open now for about 3 or four months, but i have had some incredibly funny banners, posts,, and polls. The weekend before (June 20th, 21st, and 22nd) I'll have people decide what some of there favorite moments of my blog were, and i'll post my top 5 posts, and my fans top 5 posts. Then of course I will have peoples favorite banenrs that will change every 12 hours :) How much fun does that sound? Party details will come soon enough but for now save the date (P.S. Matthew, i promise to have it around 7 or 6 for our time zone, so we can hang out and do whatever saturday, and we won't have 2 stay inside being couch potatoes ((or donuts)) just because of the party)

8 comments:

  1. cool idea,but i might not be able to make it.I have swimming.I might come if i have time.

    -Azzy Bazzy((HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Happy! The party will be awesome! :-)
    BTW, thx for advice and I always come home around 6:30 PM... so I sud be able to make it ;-)

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, who knows? You might have 20,000 hits by the end of June, lol! :-P
    Also, it's phunnie where u said "couch potatos (or donuts), hehe :-P

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to decide for ur fav thing about ur blog, im thinking of some now ;-)
    BTW, me and my friend (and his and my dad) are going bike riding for about 5 hours, so I won't be on... lol.

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey happy, smt going on wit the Chat Box, I can't go on it! So... I'll try to go on it, but its not working :-S

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, ill try to be there!

    -CoolKid (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn, I can't go I am going to San Fransisco on June 27th- July 12th! Oh well, I might get an author for my site.

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how about a 13400 party? and a 13401 party? lol

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission