Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, June 15, 2009

BUddy list update and... Dear Tboyman LOL!

LOL! I feel extremely bad about the buddy list thing! i just went on cp to see how many people i could add. I added 32 people and still had room for 1 more person! HAHAHAHA! umm so yea i deleted all 32 random people i added, and now i have 33 open spots on my buddy list :) At mimo's parties, if i KNOW YOU THROUGH MY SITE, TALKIGNN WITH YOU ON SOMEONE ELSES CHAT, OR JUST RECOGNIZING YOUR NAME FROM CPG OR SOMEWHERE ELSE, I WILL NOT ADD YOU! I do not add people just because they see me online at Mimo's party and since i'm a super MOD, think i'm famous. I only add people who i know fairly well. So Mr ACD now that you actually recognize me as more then a super MOD, and actually know a little bit about me, next time i see you on my site, or on clubpenguin i'll add you. I will not delete people (Unless i add someone who i have no clue who they are) and i will add people as long as they know a little about me and i know a little about them and we are friends. as 3jel97 said, you kind of have to earn to be my friend. :) Also HICB MODS, Former Mimo Chat Mods, and of course, CPG MODS will ALWAYS be on my list no matter if they leave or not. :)

Now for the second half of my post lol! THIS IS WICKED FUNNY! so my banner a few weeks ago (The one that shows how bad i am at hide and go seek lol!) got a picture response from Tboyman. He claims this hiding spot....
Was better then this hiding spot (my best hiding spot) Well, I agree with him. His hiding spot is WAY BETTER then mine. So I went on clubpenguin to a new hiding spot, that is even BETTER then tboymans. After searching for 3 minutes getting distracted by pretty colors, then searching another 30 seconds. i found the perfect hiding spot. Here it is...
TAKE THAT TBOYMAN! YOUR TURN TO MAKE A HIDING SPOT THAT OWNS!

4 comments:

  1. ya i think ppl do need to know you a little and you know them a little to be your buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. check my website to see mey amazing hiding spot!

    you're friend goofy73

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, stilll thinking to turn the tables. (it will be in the Funny Pics) you will go down!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission