Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, June 15, 2009

In response to all those who don't want me 2 delete you.

I know no one wants me 2 delete them, buti have to :( here is my buddy list right now.


3jel97
Aclen08
Aennndrew
Arakezi
Azzybazzy
Bbpolo745
Beana101
Bmxrider23
Brian1king
Cearch
Cleveraqua64
Coolbluerydr
Daddey
Daprankstar
Dex Dude
Farmer Rich
Fireballguy
Flab147
Fluffy22196
Fluffygood
Frossssty
Gamer12356
Goofy73
Guitarking97
Hazooma2
Icyyyy
Incredibl71
Leish7
Marquizi98
Matbolabc
Matthew722
Mikosubaka
Mrpengiewin
Mrpengwen
Outtacntrll
Pengineeta
Redsoxgirl72
Rockhoppergp
Rrblack
Saavy
Sand Flipper
Seichi
Serfio
Snowangelgal
sophijr
sparkforever
Stickers303
Swimmy1998
Tboyman
Tinytim77
Tom Hanks
Wally3046
Were2
WiiWiiWii1
Wobbyly77
Y27s
Yoshhi456
Yoshi361
ZoeZoe11
Zxz192


WHO SHOULD I DELETE!

hmmmm... good point 3jel97. I only have 67 friends. How come it won't let me add anymore people? Anyone want to meet me later on tonight when i'm on clubpenguin and see if i can add them/they add me and see if i'm really not full?

14 comments:

  1. dont delete any1 in my opinion cuz they earned to be your friend!
    3jel97(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one, either way some one will be sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think u should delete the ppl you don't know the most... I'm getting to know you!!! :)

    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do u see lux all the time?
    3jel97

    ReplyDelete
  5. u have 60 ppl u dont delete!
    3jel97

    ReplyDelete
  6. beana101? unless you know him/her well. plz don't delete me! unless u already did. its floppyj10, but you didnt put me in the list up there. but if that was a mistake, plz dont delete me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about the ones you really don't know and make something in the sidebar saying YOUR fans and people can comment to be there, maybe you can do that!

    Im out...!

    Your buddy, Stickie408

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha happywagon remember me i was Mr Acd i more time can i be ur buddy

    ReplyDelete
  9. No offense, u sud delete Coolbluerydr, i practically NEVER see him on, he isn't my buddy anymore and i think he even quit cp...

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You shouldn't delete your MODs Cough Cough!

    -Tboyman(HICB MO)D

    ReplyDelete
  11. please dont delete me!

    ~guitarking97

    ReplyDelete
  12. Add me on CP you need a ninja PURE NINJA Brred by Sensei long ago... When he was shoiveling I was scaring u penguins with my shawdows oooooooooooooooooo







    BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kool Tom Hanks is ur friend O_o

    ReplyDelete
  14. not me plz

    aendddrieew

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission