Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

ARE YOU READY FOR ALL OF YOUR FAVORITES AND PART 2 OF MINE!

SWEET! so here's the timing!

@ 9 AM PST I'll post My favorite Party

@ 10 AM PST I'll post your favorite Party

@ 11 AM PST I'll post my opiinion on what my funniest thing i've ever done on clubpenguin/my site is

@ 12 AM PST I'll post your opinion on what my funniest thing i've ever done on clubpenguin/ my site is.

@ 1 PM PST I'll post my favorite contest

@ 2 PM PST I'll post your favorite contest

@ 3 PM PST I'll post your favorite banner

and finally @ 4 PM PST I'll post your favorite post of mine!

If your curious why i'm telling you in advance is because.... have you noticed anything about the 2 previous posts with results for flashback weekend? They both have something that most posts don't. And i promise you EVERY ONE OF THESE POSTS WILL HAVE THAT SOMETHING!

6 comments:

  1. Lol, im trying to figure out wat it is, but I have no idea! Hmm... ;-)

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome cant wait to see the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KINDA CONFUSING FOR ME AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOL

    -RRBLACK (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission