Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

MY MISSION 2 GET MIMO TO RESPOND TO ONE OF MY TWITTER COMMENTS IS OVER!

MIMO FINALLY RESPONDED TO ONE OF MY TWITTER COMMENTS! AFTER ME WORKING SO HARD TO COME UP WITH QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS THAT I REALLY WANTED HIM TO RESPOND TO HE FINALLY DID IT! SEE! lol. I know this isn't really a big deal, but i've been trying for oh' so long it seems (2 weeks) lol. Earlier on he posted that there would be quickee parties today. and i pointed out he said "parties" which is plural. Plural means more then one. Thus saying there will be more then one quickee party. His response...

At first after seeing this i thought to myself "Wow. i just confused him immensly by blabbing on. that means i make no sense." Then i saw the little smiley winking, and realized it meant i was right :) So get ready for some quickee "Parties" (plural lol) today!

5 comments:

  1. Lol! He probably WILL have 2 quikee parties ;-)
    Congratz! Lol, BTW, if u look under that post, he FINALLY responded to me too ;-)

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool.you finnaly got a response from him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there will probably be 2 quickee parties.maybe one in the afternoon and on at night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I wish someone famous would do that to me.

    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, I think he had one already. I missed it.
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission