Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Upcoming events

According to Clubpenguin not much is happening this friday and next friday. This friday, a new better home and igloos catalog is coming out, and a new pin is released. Next friday, a new DJ3K update will be made (thank gosh, that game is so boring) and new igloo music will be released. that's it. Also, check out the newspaper and see if you won the dojo igloo contest. I have the winner of the point contest coming up later, and also i will post the current standings in the 6 month membership contest. Some of you have been doing GREAT! Keep it up.

9 comments:

  1. i hope i win lol.but i probably wont.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope there is some great things in the igloo cataloge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. urghh. i decorated my iggybut then, icyyyy and me had a contest to ecorate or iggy to puffles(theme) and i was too lazy to redo it. I could've won coz no effens, the people who won had bad igloos. they were soooo boring except for 2.

    -Penguina46(this counts for the membership thingy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope there are like 5 more songs and they are like, more exciting and not the 1's they have at parties.

    -Penguina46 (this counts for the membership thingy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wonder if the theme for the new pages in the catalog are bout the adventure party? i think they are but i wish there was like, in the penguin style catalog, a tropical plant hat or something. that would be soooo cool!


    -Penguina46 (this counts for the membership thingy) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whats up happywagon ha can i meet u somewere were ever you want to go and meet just commet at my blog www.caravelleboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saweet! I won the Iggy Contest! Even though I am a Non-Member,loljk but My I-magination!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission