Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Flash Back Weekend IS HERE!

flash back weekend is here! how else would one explain the awesome banner! Ok, so today (friday) I'll be posting ALL OF MY FAVORITES! Also, the banner will be ever changing and change randomly (don't worry, if you miss a banner being up i'll put up the banner again probably) My favorites will also be posted throughout the day. So get ready for this awesome ness! i love the flash back weekend banner by the way. I'm digging it. Are you? lol

3 comments:

  1. Cool! You haven't done a Flash post in a while, before I was thinking that thr Flash Back was one!

    -Tboyman(HICBN MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOMENESS! I can't wait! It's going to be so cool!


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot seems awesome!!

    -Rrblack (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission