Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, March 30, 2009

My brother found out about my blog and being a mod on cpg nd such.

HAHA! It's Happywagon's brother here, and I just saw his blog for the first time and how supposably famous he is on clubpenguin. Here is what i think is sad about clubpenguin, this blog, and mimo.

1) Parties in clubpenguin
2) why the heck is mimo so popular?
3) That mimo chose to have trix cereal in his video when fruity pebbles are clearly better
4) That this kind of "game" exists in the first place
5) That some people preffer club penguin to actually meeting the person in real life
6) that the makers of clubpenguin chose penguins out of all animals.
7) that gf's and bf's exist on clubpenguin
8) that you have to pay to be a member and get virtual clothes on clubpenguin
9) that the people who play clubpenguin can't find anything better to do than play this.
10) that you read my brothers blog.

what do you all think of my list of things that are sad?

Happywagon's Bro - "I am prepared to be attacked by you die-hard club penguin fans, and i cant wait"

(This message has been approved by Happywagon)
____________________________________________
Update 6/27/09

Flash post. to next person who comments on this :)

11 comments:

  1. hmmmmmm...i have my AK47 in its case,time to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, that is kinda true, but you know, sometimes you can't really go outside so I play Club Penguin. Also, now I have a website. So going on Club Penguin with some fame is even better.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Don't say that stuff about your brother! Happywagon is famous and everything! Please don't say that stuff! I really like club penguin, I don't care people make fun of me. So call me crazy, but I will never forget. ANother thing, did you even ask your brother to post? If you did not SHAME ON YOU! Pleasee ask next time!

    nVIDIA101 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's got some good points there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Happywagon? Please go to my site! I have a suprise thing there! LOL>
    nVIDIA101(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW. Don't talk that way about Mimo777 either Happywagon's brother!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with alot of thoose facts searously!!!


    -Lolgabbyrock (hicb in training)

    ReplyDelete
  8. rolf lol lol that is so true but i dont like it my mom does tho

    Mr Acd (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol. lol. lol. lol....!!!!!!


    -cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! And Congrats to Cearch for the Flash POst I think.

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission