Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

And WE HAVE A WINNER!!! (In a sortsa kinda way)

Ok, Doctor House, is one person who like possitiviety. The first person to GUESS correctly was cool kid... BUT, right before that, he also guessed milk.... then the next person to guess correctly was matthew722. What does this mean? Well, it means we have to have a contest to determine the winner. cool kid is probably thinking "I HAD IT FIRST! I SHOULD WIN!" i would have given it to you, BUT you guessed milk first so i don't know if i should. So here it is. VOTE! comment on this post to vote for whoever should win. Each person can only vote once. If i sense any cheating (made up random people voting for the same person over nd over with a different name) the win will automatically go towards the person who didn't cheat. so DON'T CHEAT! Now, the question both matthew and cool kid probably have on there mind can be answered in the following made up convo

Me: Guess what you guys win if you win the contest...
Matthew722/Cool kid (both in sync): WHAT!
Matthew722: IS IT A DONUT!?
Me: Nope Even better
Matthew722: YOUR LYING!
Me: Lying about what?!
Mathew722: saying it's better then a donut... nothings better then a donut.
Me: Tom hanks is.
Coolkid (Screams): GET ON WITH THE PRIZE!
Me: Right. well the prize is a point.
Coolkid: a point?
Matthew722: yea, a point???
Me: I'm having a special thing this summer anyone who's anyone (or who wants a 6 month membership) will have to check out, and points are definently a good thing.
......

SO COME VOTE! i will explain how the 6 month membership will be given out later. :)

Vote for either Matthew722, or for Coolkid.

10 comments:

  1. cool this is soo exciting!

    -CoolKid (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! That's phunnie! "It's a donut!" :-P
    I wud probably say tht anywayz ;-)

    Rock on!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Matthew should win.(not to be mean Rblack aka Coolkid)

    -Azzy Bazzy(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry coolkid but i think matthew should win no bad feelings though ok?

    wally3046

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shouldn't I be in it too. I already knew what it was. I posted it on the other site. If I am not one of the winners I vote for Matt

    ReplyDelete
  6. think Matthew should win, bcuz Coolkid already had his guess (I'm sorry Coolkid but He you did say one before) And I was going to put Cheese lol


    -Tboyman and To Matthew well, I am Going on Strike to the G.F.A (Government Food Authorities) that a Donut is a Bagel With Skin lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ninja Josh 7 said...
    Shouldn't I be in it too. I already knew what it was. I posted it on the other site. If I am not one of the winners I vote for Matt
    _____________________________________________
    THe answer was ice cream. not milk. and you had to comment in order to be entered in the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admit to i think matthew 722 should win.


    -CoolKid /Rrblack (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Matthew 722 is the penguin who I am voting for! Happywagon, your site's cool. I just found out lately.

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission