Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

WOOT! Sensei's coming! and Ruby's back, and Mistake on events page?

Hey, 3 awesome things were announced in the paper 2day. awesome thing 1. sensei is coming! when? july 3-5. Probably for like july 4th celebration maybe? Bad news though is that I WON'T BE A MEMBER, SO IT WILL BE HARD TO GET INTO SERVERS HE'S IN! PLUS, i'll be in the M state, and i won't have internet until july 4th. so that means yea, i will have a hard time getting his background (assuming he gives out one) Don't worry though, from the 29th-4th, goofy73 will be an author for me :) Ok awesome thing 2. MY FAVORITE (and many others) favorite play is back, RUBY AND THE RUBY! Woot! it will be back july 10th. and stay til august! WOOT! final awesome thing... i think there's a mistake on the events page. look at the picture of the pin? that's not a watermelon. Hmmmm... Did cp make a mistake? Also, check out the awesome new banner! it's coming this weekend!

10 comments:

  1. yeah lol i noticed that too so i bet that is the next pin

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET! Sensei's coming! WOOT! Also, nice new banner Happywagon! I wanted to know, can u put my blog on ur blogroll? It's officially getting launched Monday, and I want as much ppl as possible to be there! Thanks!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Warped Banner!

    -Tboyman(HIBC MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES my master is coming to face us soon yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sensei is my dad he trained me since 2 years old

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I have the lanturn pin ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes sensi is coming i wanna meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the lantern pin will come after the watermelon

    ReplyDelete
  9. My master will be coming!!! yes!


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  10. woot sensei is comming!

    -Rrblack (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission