Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

OK EVERYONE I'M OFF!

HEY EVERYONE! I'M OFF FOR ABOUT A WEEK OR 2. I'LL BE ON AS MUCH AS I CAN IN A WEEK, BUT I CAN'T MAKE ANY PROMISES! THEN I'LL BE BACK ALL SUMMER TO DO WHATEVER :) ALSO, I HAVE A TEMPORARY AUTHOR! I KNOW I SAID IT WOULD BE GOOFY, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HIS EMAIL, AND WE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO TALK, SO I TRAINED UMMM SOMONE ELSE TO BE THE TEMPORARY AUTHOR! LOL I WON'T TELL YOU WHO THE AUTHOR IS! JUST KNOW I HAND PICKED HIM AND HE'LL DO GREAT! HE'LL MAKE HIS FIRST POST EITHER TONIGHT OR TOMOROW! OK WELL WISH ME SAFE TRAVELING!
***Bye from RedSoxGirl72 too! See you people soon!***

12 comments:

  1. goofy733@gmail.com thats my email if you want it id love to be the temporary author and if you need me ill do it! ;)

    you're friend goofy73

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww i was really looking forward todo it

    you're friend goofy73

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sorry goofy733, but u didn't come on the blog for a while so we were not able to contact u. i'm sure u will like the new author though!
    -RedSoxGirl72

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder who is the author.
    I hope you and Redsoxgirl have fuN!


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. iit was my last day of school and i had 2 pool p-arties unjtil 9:00 please!!!

    you're friend goofy73

    ReplyDelete
  6. u helped me so ill help u... i know not in my life but i tried :)

    wally3046 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I am YellowLilly22! You May Call Me Yilly. I am Very New Here. Please Be My Friend!
    YellowLilly22
    Yilly

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAVE FUN HAPPY AND REDSOXGIRL!

    -Rrblack (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you guys Have Fun, Buy Me Smt lol jk!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission