Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

YEA! SO EXCITED!

CLUBPENGUIN I SWEAR SENT ME A POST CARD THAT COULD HAVE MADE A LITTLE KID CRY IT WAS SO DEPRESSING....

SO i asked my mom if i could renew my membership and she was all like "You know, your getting quite old for this. after this summer you shouldn't play clubpenguin anymore (even though i'm in the aimed age range for clubpenguin players) So she will get me the 3 month membership, but no fear! I will just get a 6 month membership when i go to the mall with my friends so i can continue after the summer to be a member on clubpenguin :) Also, just in case anyone was wondering i do have the 6 month membership card already, so no one stress out over that.

Ok, next order of buisness. Redsoxgirl72 and I are going on a plane together to visit our relatives (redsoxgirl and i aren't siblings nor related in any way) in a state that starts with an M. I will have internet access and random points throughout my trip, so i'll try to post. I leave the 29th, and i get home the 9th. I am staying at one of my grandparents houses the 29th-3rd of july (in whichc idk if it will have internet or not, but at my other grandparents i know will have internet so i'll post my whole entire schedule for the trip the night before i leave. ECK! so much summer vacation confusion! where are you going this summer?

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to my fav city, New York, this summer! :-D
    Lol, it was funny where u said that postcard wud make a little kid cry! Haha! It made m laugh like crazy! I can imagine a 7 year old crying bcz of that! LOL!!

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude add me to the Mods i had parent control!

    Not fair!

    ~Stickie408 :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds Awesome! I still have a 6th Month Membership!
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stickie408(CPH President) said...

    dude add me to the Mods i had parent control!

    Not fair!

    ~Stickie408 :(
    -=-=-=-=--=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Ohh, so you got grounded, well maybe iif you follow the rullrs you won't. And everybody needs to have a chance. ;)

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL THAT CARD IS DEPRESSING LOL THATS JUST WRONG I MEAN WHY NOT MAKE IT MORE FUN LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to an awesome theme park with my family. It's going to be so awesome!


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww i HATE IT when that happens

    -Rrblack (hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission