Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mimo's Party!

I've been jamming it out with all my fans at the location of Mimo's party all morning long! I've taken over 69 pictures, and these 3 are the 3 that i love!


LOL! me gamer, arakezi, Bb Polo745, and Iceboy 2107 all put on our propellor hats and went flying! it was loads of fun!


CONGRADULATIONS! TBOYMAN HAS FANS! WOOT! YOU'RE AN AWESOME MOD AND THIS IS JUST THE START OF YOUR JOURNEY!












I love this picture. Why? Because they were all sitting around moi. LOL! um but yea i love all the people who i dont even know acting like i'm extremely famous. quite cool.




HERE ARE SOME PARTY PICS! WITH MIM O AND FRIENDS!
I got a rare picture of mimo in which YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE HIM! lol.
MIMO SAID MY NAME 3 TIMES THROUGHOUT THE COURSE OF THE PARTY! first i asked for a card. His reply was Happywagon you box is full sorry. Then i emptied it some more and asked for a card again. He said Happywagon your box is still full try one more time. So i emptied my box COMPLETELY and i asked him for one and I GOT ONE! THen i said "Thanks MIM O FOR MAKING ME A HAPPY HAPPYWAGON! lol.
Let's play a round of WHERE'S MIMO! lol half way through the party mim o went from the iceberg to the snow forts. I finally got in and he had a huge crowd!

Fun Party. Thanks to all my fans! Sorry i couldn't add alot of you, and i even deleted some. My buddy list is begining to get larger. I don't know who i should delete :/ I'm friends with everyone on my list. MY AWESOME TRIBE PARTY (more of like a photo opprutnity for my banner) is in 10 minutes! see you there! Sleet cove, where something tribal!

12 comments:

  1. once i left i couldnt get back in but oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot I was there!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Banner!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw u there! Everyone was following u around and asking to be ur friend... it was so funny + cool!
    Also... thats so cool that mimo sent u a card! If I got one I'd be screaming and jumping up and down... lol.

    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Tboyman! I wish I got fans...


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nooo dont delete me

    Leish7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Tboyman!! U got fans dude ;-)
    Also, I was at the Iceberg, but the Snow Forts was waaaaaaaayyy too crowded, lol. :-P

    -Matthew722 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was in all of them except the post card and the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i still dont have a lot of fans...so Tboyman must go!! no but good for him ill be famous 1 day cough cough never lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. remember me

    Mr Acd(HICB MOD in training)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission