Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, June 8, 2009

flash post intro/ first ever flash post of the summer.

FLASH POST! What's a flash post? A flash post is a post in which if you are the first to comment on it, you get 5 free entries into the 6 month membership contest. there will probably be 20-30 flash posts this summer, and in order to tell if it's a flash post or not, it will have both the words flash, and post at the end of the post. :) This opens up another way to earn a 6 month membership in the contest all summer long. :) So here are the words...

Flash. Post.

12 comments:

  1. I didn't really get that,lol.

    -Azzy Bazzy(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Lol, hope im the first comment!!

    BTW, the Chat Box still isn't working!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Flash!,......


    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flash comment worth 5 entries XD -ninja josh 7

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matthew722 Your not the firts one to comment lol

    ~stickie408

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone plz help!!!!
    Chat Boxes nor Music playlists are blocked for me!!
    Somehow it isn't available!! PLZ HELP!!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. i now have a chatbox on my site! and a contest so check it out ok?

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet i can get more points that way! oh and by the way happywagon i am gonna advertise your site just to let you know to check my site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cooooooooooooooooool.

    -CoolKid (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Matthew722 said...
    Someone plz help!!!!
    Chat Boxes nor Music playlists are blocked for me!!
    Somehow it isn't available!! PLZ HELP!!! :-(
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    well thew chat box works now.p.s. happywagon your the penguin of the week on my site!
    3jel97(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Happywagon!
    AWESOME blog you got here, 3jiel97 left me a comment telling me to come here and now I'm glad i did!! Hey can you add my blog to your blog roller (lol!) plz!! I will add this site to mine if i havent already!

    Yours Waddling
    Daprankstar

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission