Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, August 28, 2009

WINNER OF THE BANNER CONTEST!

Ok, so if any of you read my twitter earlier on, it said I was evil. Now why Am i evil... I never said that the winning banner on the poll, would win the whole contest. :) With that in mind, it actually didn't influence my decision, AT ALL! :) So now that changes alot of things. Who won? My favorite obviously. Which actually happened to be Number 1.
So that being said, CONGRATS TO MATBOLABC! YOU GET A VERY SPECIAL PENGUIN (which i'm sure he will be happy to show everyone, and you'll all be wishing you had one) I will email you the penguin name, and the password! Now i'im not gunna lie, number 4, and number 11 were up there as my favorites. There was one penguin who sent me an html code that didn't work. So he unfortunately wasn't involved in voting (if he was, he woulda done really well) So check out this banner...
Wow, really cool. ok, well that wraps up this contest! Great job! to find out how to put the OFFICIAL happywagon banner on your site, just look in the side bar.

12 comments:

  1. oh kinda evil u r. haha disappointed i am

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job. there was a penguin involved!!!! i should have joined

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Mat! I forgot to enter lol, Mine has a pick aligned to the left of you, and says: Happywagon's Ultimate Wagonite! lol!
    -Tboyman(HICB MOOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Awesome job Matabolabc!!

    I didn't win... 10. o well. It was fun making it though. :(

    I like that other banner too.

    I'm putting the new Happywagon blog on my site now.


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Happy? The banner doesn't work when I click on it. Can u fix that?


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot go mat:P :)
    Yay ma 6th sence works (couldnt remember how to spell the word i was gona use lol how silly)

    Xx Kellie Xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission