Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

25,000 hits party, possibly the best Happywagon party ever?

I think so :) We started out with a strong group, but as usual at clubpenguin parties, a ton of people have to leave. So we ended up with about 10 or 11 people. I had fun. I sled raced for a while, and we then went to my igloo and made friends with tommy the turtle (see newest igloo video) and we played some find four. O yea, we also flew A TON! With our green propellor caps. Here are the pictures


AZZY IS BACK! WHERE WERE YA!? Also Alkind501 must be a new fan... i tried to add everyone at the party but i think i may have accidently rejected him. If you want alking, comment on this post and i'll meet up wiht ya and add you.This was not a victory on my part. Bb Beat me. :( lolWow! THANKS EVERYONE SO MUCH FOR COMING! That I believe was the most amount of people we had at once during the party.Lol a few of us were looking at tommy the turtle. He's really evil.Goldenlatios was quite smart. he decided to hide in the fortress and not go anywhere NEAR Tommy. i played some find four. I guess i played against alking again :p I guess he must know the key to pairing up with me in games on Clubpenguin or somethin. I'M SO MAD! ONLY KELLIE SAID BYE TO ME! HOW OUTRAGEOUS! lol just kidding. Everyone said bye to me :p

Fun party, right! To bad Matthew had to miss it :( when he comes back we are going to plan a party that he knows he can go to. It'll be fun. Did you go to this party? if you did, what was your favorite part? Comment.

16 comments:

  1. happy please go on snow forts at ice shelf right now please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Disapointted I couldn't make it. Let me know when there's gonna be another party

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot my first happywagon party ever that ive been two

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite part was beating you at a sled race jk my real fav part was tommy the turtle

    ReplyDelete
  5. can we meet up happy as i us to be your buddy.u decide what place and time but im in the uk so time will have to be in the morning for u.8am-11am is good for me

    aendddrieew

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not on touch anymore. Aww i missed it

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup exact timing is presice :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nooo! I can't beleive I missed it! The reason why I havn't been commenting on the past posts (which I will get too) is because I was at the mall the other day and today We had a yard sale... MONEY!!! :( I missed it... :'(


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww man i missed it and u said it was the best one yet! :( i had to go to a wedding it was cool though

    ReplyDelete
  10. i missed it! even an hour b4 i reminded myself and i missed it. i forgot. URGHHHHHHH! SORRY. I WISH I WAS THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Feel SO BAD, I missed it! Oh well, you'll be at 50 000 before I can See Eat really Slowly, lol jk!
    -Tboyman(HCB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awsome party that was
    Xx Kellie Xx (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i had to go to my sister's softball game

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission