Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Banner Contest! *BANNER 11 AND 12 ARE UP NOW!*

*IF YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED, VOTE AGAIN! I HAD TO DELETE THE ORIGINAL POLL TO MAKE ROOM FOR ENTRY 12! SORRY FOR ANY INCONVEINIENCE*


The following are everyones banner's entries! notice they are anonymous, let's try to keep it that way. So now that I have all the enteries, Just vote for whichever you want, on the poll on the side. Now when voting just take this note: DO NOT JUDGE ON IF THEY HAVE THE CODE UNDERNEATH, OR SIZE! JUST JUDGE IT ON THE PICTURE!




1.




2.





3.



'Create


Copy this code to your website to display this banner!


4.


'Create
5.


'Create
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!


6. 7.
'Create
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!



8.


'Create
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

9.




10.


11.

12.

'Create
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!

Those are all of the enteries! Except for one! Fluffy! Please send me your banner as a picture, or in another form. The HTML code you sent me does not work. I'm sorry. If i missed anyones banner please let me know. I'm sorry if i missed it.



The poll opens in 10 minutes! Be ready to vote for your favorite! you only have 24 hours!


15 comments:

  1. Yay! Awesome banners guys! I really like them! But mine isn't up there yet.


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #5 lol

    ~Slifer99

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, in number 4 in "Co- Starring" starring is spelled wrong. Just pointing it out!! Good luck to u ALL!!

    ~Slifer99

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u vote for ur own Happy?


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love number 1 but its to big you know what i mean?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! Forgot to enter, was too tired! oh welll.
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like number 4 bcuz the Gif is way too fast! I could barely read it, but it is good!
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think 11 is just great, perfect size for happpy's blog, gets the point across well, and ya.
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like number 7 cause it says NINJAS xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay! mines up there! awesome banners u guys....good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. well, in the e mail happy, i asked u if u could put sparkles in mine but that's alright. i like mine 11 and 4. can't decide.

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission