Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I still got a few weeks

Ok so I guess Happywagon told most of the chat that I am quitting (well most of you knew that). But not now! Not until atleast Labor Day Weekend! I'm just retiring from being an admin/author on this website, I'm not totally cutting myself off from this website and everyone on it. I will still visit the website, maybe not as often, but I will. I will still go on Club Penguin! Happywagon and Matthew722 totally got this website covered. Again, I'm not quitting because of my age or I'm mad or something, things are going to be different and I need more time for other things. More information will come in a few weeks.
-RedSoxGirl72

10 comments:

  1. Nooo! Redsox! Don't go...! I'll miss ur posts...


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-( we will miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ill miss ur posts and stuff sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo super duper much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but u still have 2 / 3 weeks left

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you indeed!
    -TYboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do not leave. You are not old how old are you. Do not leave please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Redsox gonna miss ya'll posts, but at least ya'll still vist :):(
    Xx Kellie Xx (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission