Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

*UPDATE* Author???

*UPDATE!!*

OK! So just wanted to point this out, i guess i 4got 2 mention it in the original post. But just to let everyone know... I would post on his site, like he posts on mine. Not very often, often enough though. I would still only do the MAIN FRIDAY AND THURSDAY Cheats here. and Matthew would be in charge of doing his THursday and Friday cheats on his site. Just like always. NOTHING ON THIS SITE WOULD CHANGE! IT would still be my top priority, like matthew's site is his main priority, and mine is just kinda for fun for him. Ok! lol. I wouldn't be in charge of doing EVERYTHING on Both of our sites :p sillies. How about this... I try out for it, and if i make it, i'll work on that site for a while, like a month or 2. Then i will ask you guys if you think i should stop working on it. And whatever you guys say, goes. THIS SITE WILL FOREVER BE MY TOP PRIORITY! C'MON! lol i won't abandon my own site. It's no different as i said then matthew working on this site. Ok guys? I won't do anything yet though for a few days though, so please let me know if there are any other issues.

Hey guys. I wanna make sure of something...

SO, Matthew722 for those who don't know, is having a contest on his site to be an author. Now I know about half a million of you have asked me to be an author on your sites, and i've said no. BUT, i figure Matthew722 to me really is not a fan (well none of you are fans to me really lol your all my friends :p) BUT here's my thing. I kinda am thinking about becoming an author on his site. Idk though. I kinda think it would be cool if matthew and I worked on eachothers sites. I don't want this to make anyone upset though. So if you would rather i didn't, then please just comment on this post. I won't be offended. Just tell me it would be unfair, and you don't think i should do it. I don't want anyone here to be mad at me if i decide to try out, so please if you have an issue let me know, and if it's something that is ligit, i will not try out for it. Don't be afraid to say no, i won't h8 you... Until tomorow... MWAHAHAH. jk. i h8 no one.

6 comments:

  1. ok i think you shoouldn't be a author on his site becuz what if his site becomes more popular than u site cuz u work on it an ur site goes to the rank of my site. my site only has 98 hits! (sjr-- what a lamo! :p) so u wanna work hard on JUST ur site and u can still look foward to beating mimo! but if u become an author on his site... bye bye chances of beating mimo!!!!! so that's my thought@ ps my site is Sjr17.blogspot.com.. help sjr get hits for her 250 hits party! (sjr---low number! :p)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's no point of you two working on two sites. That would be like two of the same sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol 250 hit party. Ya sure happy do what ever your happy wagon mind you wanna do lol. Know you'll be famous in 2 sites lol if you ACTUALLY WIN AS I POSTED AN ENTRY xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I added your banner to my site. But I need you to add my banner within 24 hours! (or add me to your blogroll) Click on the Banners section of my site to grt it.
    ~Frostylittle, President of CPN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would be cool to work on his site... but the thing I'm worrying about is that you might not have enough time to work on his blog (or urs). Also u could get stressed about working on both blogs... you should do what u want to do (I think).


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be like co-owning a site. u should think about it. no offense though. if u look on the bright side, its a great idea.

    ~Slifer99 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission