Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Mod Updates!

So I have decided that Redsoxgirl72 is going to pick the mod changes. help me out with these. and we decided on the following...

New Hicb Mods- Crispy Mucho (The author thing did help you out in this), Firestar9003(you've been workin hard for a while), and Cearch(Welcome Back!) Sjr17 (You worked hard!)

Demoted Hicb Mods (sadly we have 3) Goofy73, 3Jel97, Rrblack. You guys didn't really comment much. As i said though if you come back and start commenting you'll get put back up on the list.

Promoted HICB Mods: Ninja Josh7, Penguina46, Bb Polo745

Tom Hanks Mod: Tboyman! Congragulations!!! You so earned this, good job! Tboyman is the official first Tom Hanks Mod EVER!

New Chat Mod: xX kellie xX

Demoted Chat Mod: Guitarking97

Also, Matthew722 is off the mod list because he is now an author!
I hope you like the mod changes! Happywagon gave me 6 minutes! AHH!
-RedSoxGirl72

17 comments:

  1. So WHo posted this Happywagon, or Redsox, hmmm! lol And Thx for Mking me the First Tom Hanks MOD Ever! I'm Honored!
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww im demoted and not a mod how much worse can this day go.
    3jel97(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u so much Happywagon! u rock my socks! I am so excited!!!! Thank u!!! Congrats to everyone else who go promoted or is a new HICB mod like me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. opps... I ment to put "Cearch (HICB)" on the my last comment. I hate it when I do that!


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to: Crispy Muncho, Firestar, Cearch,and Sjr! For becoming the Newbies Good Luck!
    And to: Penguina Bbpolo, and especially Ninja Josh buz I am Less Lonely!

    And to: xX kellie Xx for becoming the New CHat MOD! WOot!
    And I am Sorry to all the Demoted Hicb, and Chat MODs! I hope you can get back like Cearch.
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are the light blue colors mean? Im dark blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe another one after tom hanks mod. I know not possible as he is the best lol xD. Make a Ninja Mod lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. thx redsox! soon HICB will be even safer with all the mods! thx tboyman for congradulating me!! my mind appriciates your crongrats!! lol now im gonna work to be a A pretty good kinda average Mod!!!Once again my mind appricates this stuff! (yes , yes i do!!!!! and penguin is a..) SHUT UP MIND!! sorry 'bout that! ---sjr17 (HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete
  9. woot i got upgraded!and congrats to tboyman for being the first tom hanks mod!and congrats to Cearch,SJr17,Firestar9003, Ninja Josh7,Penguina46.woot

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats guys!!! all of you deserve it and who knows i might try to be a mod.....someday

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok wat did sjr mean about the "mind" thing and i want to know wat she thinks about penguin. cause if its mean then well shes mean.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wohoooooooooo! thx so much redsox.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay. great work 2 alll of you who made it up to a mod!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratz tboyman! ur a tom hanks mod! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission