Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fun little projects i'm working on.

I have two INCREDIBLY AWESOME projects that you guys will HOPEFULLY LOVE! Here's a little info about them...

Project 1: Weekend in the life of Happywagon.

Details: It is pretty much a 10 minute Happywagon for real. And I will just film random things Saturday and Sunday. Then I will put Day 1 into one video, and day 2 into the second Video.

Date Project will be done: Around the beinging of September (between september 1st, and 10th.)

Question to you about the project: Do you guys actually like watching Happywagon for real? Or are they boring? PLEASE BE TRUTHFUL!

Project 2: Happywagons Banners fan site.

Details: Because some of you really wanted to put other banners that people made for my site, on your site, I decided i'll make a blog with those banners, and HTMLS. It won't be updated that often or anything, it's just for all of you guys.

Date project will be done: Hopefully mid-september.

Question to you about the project: Which banner will you put up on your site?


Are you excited? I hope you are!

2 new posts coming later on. One is part 3 of the youtube videos, the other is the 100 followers/crows nest defense party details.

10 comments:

  1. yay! I think Happywagon for real is really cool. I like watching that kind of pointless random stuff.

    Thanks!! I was disapointed that my banner didn't win. But know ur doing that site so YAY!



    -Cearch(HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds Cool! I put Number 6 on my site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok im gonna make a banner... it'll so cool!!!!!!!! AHHH!!! MY BROTHER HAS THREATNED TO TO PUT MY HANDS BEHIND MY PACK! AHH! OMG HE HAS REAL (fake) HANDCUFFS!! HELP!
    Sjr17 (HICB Mod)and prisioner :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like some of ur Happywagons for reals...

    ReplyDelete
  5. and some are just in the middle xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh@ Can you add my Banner to it, I'll e-mail it to you! Cool, thanks ( in Parsletongue[Harry Potter Rocks!] Language of the Snakes)

    -Tboyman(HICB MDO)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission