Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

HEY! New chat rules... aka Poll over.

So i have decided that Wagonites is the clear winner in the poll and that's what you fans want to be called. SO, to become an OFFICIAL Wagonite, You have to put wagonite in your name on Chat, and then Matthew, Redsoxgirl, one of the Mods, or I will make you a Member (aka an official Wagonite) After you become a member, you can feel free to take Wagonite out of your name, and you will forever be a member on HICB CHAT! Ok, so owners, and Moderators you can go ahead and make people members, BUT ONLY IF THEY PUT WAGONITE IN THERE NAME!

Sweet deal guys? Let me know if you like being called "a wagonite"

8 comments:

  1. hey i love being a wagonite! oh good luck on your dad's surgery!!--Sjr17 Is A Wagonite(HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm already a member. What does a member do?

    I liked being called a Wagonite. Its a cool name.

    I'll be out camping for the weekend, so if I don't comment over the weekend thats why.

    My hamster died. :'(


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I guesss I am going to be a member soon! i hope!
    -Tboyman(HICB MDO)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like being called a NINJA or wsagonite thats fine xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! wagonite is awesome! now im a member ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i voted for wagonites :) thats good. i enjoy being one. And im glad you make people members now its cool.

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission