Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Warnings.

HEY SO my buddy list on clubepnguin has 90 out of 100 penguins. which is quite full. SOOO... HERE IS THE DEAL! If... i do not hear from you on twitter, happywagon chat, commenting, or see you on clubpenguin, for a while, I WILL TAKE YOU OFF MY BUDDY LIST! the only people who will forever be on there, are HICB Mods, Chat Mods, CPG Mods. and the obvious, remotely famous people. if you get deleted from my buddy list, well that was your warning.

Also, dear HICB MODS, both chat and regular. You gotta keep up. If you don't comment then you WILL BE DEMOTED NEXT UPDATES!

That is all. Working on new banner right now..I was just gettin ready 2 film the new igloo episode when my friends in real life decided 2 come over and hang out, so i didnt ha e time 2 do it tonight. Special suprise in the episode though.

15 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... my friend wanted to be your friend on cp and her name is Sk8erbiy1 she hangsout with me when u r on and shes almost ALWAYS on HICB Chat and she is a HUGE fan! so the next time u r on cp make sure you double think about Sk8erbiy1.
    --Sjr17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope u guys follow!!

    ~Slifer99~(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would Do that but pretty much everyone on my buddylist is Cool on cp or Real life friend, like I have any, lol jk.
    -Tboyman(HCIB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! Thats a lot of penguins. I'm trying to delete a whole bunch of ppl.

    I can't wait for the new episode to come out. xD!!!!!


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Happy, since I wanna stay ur buddy, I have a question: Should I try to be HICB mod or CPG mod? You could probably answer me sometime. For now, Ill comment on here.
    -Penguin874
    HICB Mod(do I put Im in training?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. guess what happy? ... IM GONNA BE PART OF HOLLYWOOD SURVIVAL!! I'm not gonna play though, I'm going to try and record each week and upload it on youtube :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who are you Slifer? Your not a HICB mod

    Oh yeah at least I'm still your buddy xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. im gonna start commenting 3 TIMES each post then just 1.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i dont wanna get demoted! :p haha btw, we shud become friends on cp since im a mod

    ReplyDelete
  10. plz dont delete me.(Btw im still on holiday)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd better start commenting more then lol
    Xx Kellie Xx (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only go on Friday and Saturday nights because during weekdays nobody is on because when I am on, everyone is still sleeping or getting ready for school!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aclen08 said...
    I only go on Friday and Saturday nights because during weekdays nobody is on because when I am on, everyone is still sleeping or getting ready for school!
    ------------------------------------------
    Xx Kellie Xx Says...
    I'm on alot of the time n when ya do cme onlie ya leave soo quickly. i say hi after you've left lol

    Xx Kellie Xx (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission