Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

The beggining of something? Hmm...

Hello fellow penguins that like food.





Haha, we'll, i was wondering around Clubpenguin. I noticed a penguin. Odd name. But I liked it. Can you guess why? Anyways, he came up to me asking "Do you like Donuts?"





I decided to respond. "Yes". Then, he walked away. BUT, he left a note. What did the note say. I don't know if i sha'll say. Should I?





He said. "Who am I? Should I tell you? Am I you? I like donuts, too!


We seem similar. But who are you? Meet me. Find me. But do you know me?


I will know you soon. Very, soon. But when?


I will meet you with someone. Someone here. Someone green. Someone cool.


But who?


I've said too much, farwell my donut friend."





Very weird... VERY. :S





Also, I was able to take a fast picture of him. Not much evidence. But its a start. Atleast im able to see his items. That helps. But wheres his name? Ughh, this might be hard. Who knows who he is?





Also, any news of a 25,000 hits party? I have a weird reason it will be awesome, and a little surprise will be there. ;-)

~Matthew722~

8 comments:

  1. huh... i don't get it?


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its u! anyways, it was hard for me 2 read the note. lol. my eyes were squinting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its DonutDude! :P! Or maybe its Matthew722! lol

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penguina46 said...

    its u! anyways, it was hard for me 2 read the note. lol. my eyes were squinting.

    -=-=-==-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    I just Highlighted it to view the Note.
    -Tboyma9HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission