Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Hey! here's my crazieness idea...

SO I've decided to do Mod Updates tonight... @ 12 am. You may be asking... why!? Well first of all, this blog won't be very exciting until thursday so i'm going to do that. Second of all, It's one less thing for me to post friday for the Friday Cheats (plus they never get that much attention cuz the mod post is already buried immidiately due to Friday Cheats.) So are you guys ready??? Matthew722 and I will talk about them soon. In the mean time, any suggestions? Who stays, who goes, who gets premoted, that typo stuff.

10 comments:

  1. well since ur just gonna ask matthew...u probably dont want my suggestions. but i would say totally promote penguina46, and tboyman and jinja josh have been doing pretty good so promote them... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm.... I think they're all do a really good job. I think you should promote Tboyman though.


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like ur new header. (sorry, I forgot to add that to my other comment I posted. lol)


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Matthew since he's an author now he is going to be taken off the list of MOD.

    @redsoxgirl jinja josh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. mOD updates! here they come! whoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya ninja josh! you said

    I think Matthew since he's an author now he is going to be taken off the list of MOD

    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

    yup i agree because he's already something higher

    ;)

    you're friend goofy73(HICB moderator)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I think Cearch Chould Be Promoted, and Jinja Josh lol ninja josh!
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just looked at more Comments, and Penguina, and Sjr have been doing well. Also 3Jel is on Vacation, btw.
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission