Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Hey guys! here's everything that is going on today on my site...

1. I will post a new igloo video here and also the new Happywagon 4 real episode.

2. I will upload AT LEAST one new igloo episode onto youtube.

3. I'm working on xat.com/happywagon underneath the chat box to put some pages and pictures there.

4. The Banner contest is going along really well.

5. That's about it.

Anything you didn't see on here, that you want me doing today? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to try to enter the banner contest. I think thats a really good idea.


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna see Ninjas take over the world xD with their amazing skills

    ReplyDelete
  3. you forgot that your going to eat Cheese!
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission