Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hey guys so...

I'm gunna start with things wrong with my labtop right now lol...

1. Sound is kinda fuzzy
2. the S Button and Enter Button are loose
3. It's battery is slowly depleating.
4. THe Charger is broken.

So with all those combined, i figured it was time for me to get some replace ment stuff. This morning i purchased about 100 dollars worth of stuff to fix up my cpu. And seeing as the charger is broken, and i have no way to charge my labtop, my labtop doesn't turn on. So that means things may be kinda different for the next week and a half or two. Here are the things that might be affected...

1. The Igloo Show will be slightly delayed, and will probably come out on my youtube channel tomorow, and on my blog Monday.
2. This pains me to say it, but i have a feeling I may not be able to beat Mimo in the friday cheats due to the fact my moms computer is so slow. (Hers is the only one available for me to use)
3. I may have to leave chat randomly, or twitter randomly, or even clubpenguin randomly. My agrement with my mom is that i can use her cpu but as soon as she says she wants to use it, i have to get off.
4. I won't be on at all hours of the night/day any more. I will probably be on mostly during the evening :( quite sad.

THIS STUFF IS JUST UNTIL I GET ALL MY NEW EQUIPMENT AND SUCH FOR MY LABTOP!

Also did somonemention 25,000 hits party? I think matthew722 might have said something about it...

8 comments:

  1. thant stinks..... well i hope you can get a new one or something cause ur blog needs u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuuuuuu, curse you mimo and too bad happy, i was looking forward to partying more on cp. :P


    Get well Happy's laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better Happy's laptop!


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what to do get the charger and say chuck norris is going to look at you if you dont start working lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. 25000 hit party yay when its the flight party

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you get the replacement parts soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. good luck on getting ur replacements.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you get Replacements Soon!

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission