Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Newspaper (also the 200th edition

HAPPY 200th ISSUE CLUBPENGUIN TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The new (200th) newspaper is out. it didnt tell us anything significantly new, but it confirmed 2 things (AS I SING... I WAS RIGH I WAS RIGHT TAKE THAT EVERYONE! I WAS RIGHT!) The things were learned were in the festival of flights story on the first page. it was confirmed we will get a jet pack as a free item at the party, AND Gary the gadget guy will be walking around at the party giving out autographs. There will also be a cloud maker 3000.


In events, the festival of flight will start tomorow and a new pin will be hidden tomorow. Also, the new play at the stage, "Under water adventure" Will come out the 21st along with a new better igloos catalog.I am so excited about the festival of flight!

9 comments:

  1. Darn I thought jetpacks were member items. I wonder if it will still work with the agent costume

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait! just 1 more day 2 go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. underwater sea party sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy im sry but i think u r wrong about the free item. the brown penguin in the pic has a green propeller hat. i think gary is just going to use the jet packs to make the island lift up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I no! I really hope we get to meet Gary at the Festival of Flight. My party is on the day is starts too. lol.


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Happy... I have a question 4 u: do you have any tips for me to make a great blog? My blog isn't as great as your's and I thought maybe you could me some tips.


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot!, But are you sure its OR OWN jetpacks, not like a Seasonal level for the Jet pack game, for me its sending Mixed signals...
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha thats cool someone said that what if jetpacks become a free item?

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission