Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Festival of Flight extended!!!

Club Penguin just extended the end of the Festival of Flight from the 18th to the 20th, the day before the new play Underwater Adventure! The Club Penguin team must of done some brainstorming since Club Penguin is having a NEW party and a NEW play! It would be awesome if they did that more often, because new parties are way more exciting than annual parties! I wanna be an air pirate too, haha!
-RedSoxGirl72
PS: 70 followers!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Kool! now we got 2 XTRA DAYS TO PARTAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Happy, Can you change the link on your Blogroll from my old one (Cptboyman.wordpress.com) to my new address:
    http://tboyman.webs.com/
    Call it Cptboyman as well
    -Tboyman(HCB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! One of the best parties r extended!
    Yay yay yay! 70 followers!!


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude Mr_adc banned me for NO REASON! please unfreind him

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Happy Wagon Remeber me I love yur site i followed it! visit mine at www.woopergames.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission