Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Reviewed by you!

Today Happy77 shared a cool idea (and showed us pic of excited penguins) on how to help Gary lift Club Penguin off the ground! Here's what Limeg6 said:

There is a lot of ways we can help Gary. These are the ways I will be using! First I will blow up balloons with the Super Helium. Next I will use my propeller to lift Club Penguin off the ground! Then I will fill up hot air balloons. I would tie balloons around everything! I will tie a balloon to the Iceberg and everywhere!

I think there will be a combination of propellers and balloons, like shown in the sketch by Screenhog yesterday. What do you think will help Gary lift the island?

-RedSoxGirl72
PS: How many of you are staying up for the party tonight?

4 comments:

  1. I cant stay up for the party :(. Cant wait for the partay though its going to be SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im staying up all night! and hopefully my dada will call mu cuz to tell him to drop off my cp membership card for thr Festival of Flight! --Sjr17 (HICB Mod)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too xiceted for Party, REally Hyper Tonight! ahhhH!
    Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had planned to stay up all night for the Festival of Flight... but I ended up falling asleep before 10. I was tired. ;o


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission