Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mimo Party Pictures!

That party was... interesting. I think i had mroe fun during the pre party :/ Here are the pictures i took of the before party...


I had loads of fun at the pre-party, and i liked meeting loads of my fans!

then Mimo came. And he confused everyone by starting the party at the mine.

Then he went to the pitch.After that, he randomly left the pitch and the mine, and just went on random rooms on clubpenguin. then he logged off without even saying bye to us. :/ weird. I had fun at the pre party though! thanks for all those who came.

11 comments:

  1. I CAME TO BOTH! PRE PARTY SO MUCH MORE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude i saw u there it was so fun!

    ~***Dooyaga***~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i couldve been at the PRE PARTY not the REAL PARTY!lol

    ~Slifer99

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hardly go to Mimo's site anymore only for cheats

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got locked out for half of the party

    ReplyDelete
  6. im glad i went to the pre party and the real party

    ReplyDelete
  7. How could you make a poll to see if your famouse you have 70+ followers!! lol this is batman from the chat btw

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was there in the stands throwing loads of snowballs! morentermey

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks fun. Happy, u really r famous. lol


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounded fun! I didn't go!
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission