Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

the brand new author of HICB IS...

Not going to be announced QUITE YET!

instead i Have to say great job to everyone who entered, and to all those who tried. The top 4 were all excellent candidates which is why the winner of the author contest is....



....




....


Hey what was i talkign about again? hmmm
The new catalog should be out any minute now...

By the way guys sorry if Mimo beats me on the catalog Cheats tonight. The S button fell off of my key board So i have to push really hard on it and it is kinda annoying. I will fix it 2mrw when i'm fully awake though. O YEA! The author. I forgot about that...

...


...

...
...
..
...

THE BRAND NEW AUTHOR ON HICB IS... IS...IS...IS... going to be announced after this...

Matthew722. Congrats! on making it as far as you did.

Penguina46, you worked really hard on your application now this is the moment of truth...

Ninjajosh7, over the past month or 2 i've really gotten to know you and you are hilarious

Crispymucho, you were the under dog, the one who shook the top 4 up. but you deserved every minute of attention...

but there can sadly only be one winner. and that one is a HICB MOD. He is a he. His igloo has been rated... and well, i guess to find out who won, the winner is going to post.

That's right! I'm not going to "POST" The winner of the contest. Instead i emailed the winner, with the confirmation email to becoming an Author. all he needs to do is accept, then post a post saying HEY I WON WORLD! I WON!

Who do you guys think it is?

7 comments:

  1. Grr i didnt win :( or did i i'll check if I really did when i get on my computer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I didn't win, the whole thing was really exciting and I had a great time!

    Thanks Happywagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys did good even if you win or loose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats everyone who entered! You guys did great!!


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Whom-ever will win! Wait I think Matt Won!
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission