Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Waiting is done... the author is?

....me! :D
Matthew722. The dude who who amrried a don... OOOPS. Didn't mean to say that. ehem, erm... Anyways, Happywgaon chose me. Happywagon's an awesome friend and i wanna thank him so much. :D

Penguina46, Ninja Josh7 and CrispyMucho

You guys did amazing! Even though you lost, I still wanna congragulate you guys for being great sports and working SO hard to be a MOD! Just like everyone else it! :D

I'll be really glad to help Happy and Redsox out! I'll try to do the best I can. Also, i hope you like my stay here. If you don't, then go suck on a donut with KETCHUP and MUSTARD on it! YEA, I SAID IT! :P

Plus, to add with this, since I'm an author, I'm not going to be a MOD anymore, but it was awesome! Tboyman, eep going and become the 2st ever Tom Hanks MOD! And for everyone else, KEEP AT IT! I SAID KEEP AT IT!!

BTW, check out Happywagon's post below, it tells you all the cheats. Happywagon's cheats. The bests cheats. The funny cheats. The cheats that eat donuts. :) LOL.

~Matthew722~

12 comments:

  1. Crispy Mucho would have never won as he wasnt a mod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Even though the only person who can make me less lonely on the MOD list is Ninja Josh, So Ninja Josh! Be a Canadian and Get up here! please lol !

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    Congrats Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS MATTHEW! IM SO HAPPY U WON!!!!!!!



    -Penguina46 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear NinjaJosh7,
    I bet a lot of people who WERE a mod didn't even get picked to be in the top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. matthew722 what's your favorite kind of donut?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!!! You seem like a great author so far! Have fun posting!!


    -Cearch (HICB) =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What was the Donuts Name?? lol

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission