Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

He's back!



Hey! Remember that wierdz penguin that left me a note? We'll, i found him AGAIN and got some clues. He left another wierdz note saying:




ISI1012 I will see you there. ;-)




Ok, so I'm like in my mind "Dude, if u wanna be my friend, just ask, don't have to give a note! Heh, u know if u read each letter the message can say "I'll see idiots (in) 2012" LOL. But, maybe he's coming to a party? Hm.... 10/12? Is there a party on that day? Do these numbers match anywhere? You tell me!




Also, i found some other clues. Check 'em out.




1.


Looks like his name has "Donut" in it! YUM!!

Also, i found another small clue:


2.
Looks like he's a non-member.
We'll, those are all the clues i can find. Now, all we gotta do is wait and find him!
~Matthew722~

15 comments:

  1. All the items he wearing are nice series 3 items xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh, he had Donut in his name... he's a non member... and he said: ISI1012 I will see you there ;-).

    Weird....



    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey that makes no sense you cant say numbers on cp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, Seems like Donut Dudes Brother! Dude Donut! OR Sir Donut his Father! Or Maybe its Me! lol

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whyn Was he in the Town, Non-member, Coin Codes used... Hmm Fishy! Are you Sure He wasn't a Ditto From Pokemon?? lol!
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ninja Josh 7 said...

    hmm Donut is his name lol
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-
    THere is another Word in front od Donut tho. Sir Donut?? Dude Donut??
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe
    I kno who the penguin is.
    i just dont understand the numbers

    ~slifer99~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I KNOW THE NAME AND YES IM BACK MY FRIEND KNOWS HIM FREAKY HUH?? WELL IM BACK AND ULL SEE ME

    HERE IS A CLUE *** DONUT

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you made another Account called "Matthew722 Donut" and went on that account and took a picture of the star because a star on your player card means it's your player card!

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission