Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Polls.

HAHAHAHAHAA! THE BIGGEST TRICK POLL EVER! If you don't know what i'm talking about, two fridays ago i posted this picture

And i asked everyone in the poll to let me know what color i had on... Aqua or light blue. The answer to what i was wearing is..... Light Blue. HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY! you all thought it was aqua. there were only about 8 or 9 people who thought it was. ok next poll is a pretty intense. ZXZ Gave me an idea of coming up with a special name for all my fans besides just "fans"

Here are the names that you can pick to be what i call my fans for the rest of my time on HICB.

1. Wagonites

2.Happywagons Insanely Cool Fans (I would call you HICF's)

3. Happys

4. Fan of the wagons

5. None, I just like being called a fan.

Personally i like 1 and 2 the best. Vote in the poll now.

11 comments:

  1. alking again! fans o the wagon

    ReplyDelete
  2. wagonites would be cool. im going with # 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wagonites, lol! Im a HICB MOD, So Im a FanMOD! lol
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going with #1. But I also really like: Fan o' the wagon. lol, those r awesome names.



    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first I thought it was Aqua and then I thought: well, what if he's just tricking us. So I changed my anwser to Light Blue.
    Pretty sneeky, Happywagon. You almost had me there.

    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already chose light blue as I guessed lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. i change my mind wagonites its awesome!


    -Firestar9003

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission