Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Point CONTEST WINNER! AND NEW POINT CONTEST!

Ok, so i'm sure most of you want to get directly to the new point contest. Here it is. the name of the contest is "MAKE ME A BANNER" All summer people have been telling me to get a banner on my site, for fans to beable to copy a code to, and paste it on there sites. Well now, instead of me doing it, i want you guys to do it. Just make one using ANY PICTURE YOU WANT FROM MY SITE and send it to my email adress... Happywagondude@gmail.com NOT ONLY will you get 100 enteries, and your banner will be the official banner of HICB for many others to put on there sites, BUT I also will give you a special penguin. I can't say the penguins name yet, but it's special, and there's only one. It is almost my ultimate fans penguin. So, you in? GOOD LUCK!


Now for the last point contest I had, I did different pictures from rooms in clubpenguin. I had loads of guesses, but only ONE PERSON got all 5 rooms correct.

That penguin was TBOYMAN! Great job! you get 100 enteries!

Now c'mon and start making banners... if no one enters this contest, no one get's the point.

7 comments:

  1. IT has to be pictures in yout site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! cool idea! im gonna start making 1 right now.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOl! idk how to make a banner. :(

    ~Slifer99 (HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ninja Josh,
    yup use a picture for the banner. you could probably even cut out a part of the picture and stick it on a solid background!
    -RedSoxGirl72

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will only do it if you unban pretty weird guy alking501. i miss him! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do u mean a speacil penguin?
    Like one that u had and u don't use anymore er... wat?


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol really I was the only one! sweet!
    -Tboyman(HCIB MOD

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission