Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ok guys, i have a ligit reason to why I haven't been posting for 3 days, and i'm really sorry.

EVERYONE I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS, EVEN MISSING NEWSPAPER CHEATS AT 12. :( PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Ok so, here's why this week for me has been WAY BUSIER then any other week.

Well tuesday, everyone knew, i was going to be gone. Then yesterday, i was suppose to be at an amusement park all day, which I was, but i was suppose to be home in time for newspaper, which I was. BUT My mom made me go to sleep REALLY EARLY Because this morning i got up at 5:15 A.M. because my father is having surgery on his back, later on tonight. Then he has to stay for the next few days. So I haven't been posting because my father is having surgery... No, i am NOT AT ALL playing the sympathey card, I just would feel bad if i didn't tell you guys why I haven't been on. Hope you all understand. As i said, i really don't know if i will be able to do 12 AM Cheats tonigh, because I will be at the hospital pretty late. Please everyone understand. Thanks! Anyways i should post the newspaper now, and probably Mod a little on CPG. Wish my dad luck on his surgery tonight!

10 comments:

  1. lol. its alright. i understand because that happens to me 2. ppl r gonna be so mad coz im leaving the mexico in 1 week FOR week and i dont have a laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! ur dads getting sugery?!? ouch. good luck 2 him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Happywagon's dad!

    I understand Happy... :)


    -Cearch (HICB)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Hope your Dad will be O.k. You know my Friend you remind me of, well, a year ago, his Dad had a metal plate in his back I think??
    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)
    But he had to get surgery sadly (hes alive) your Will too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope he has a great surgery and whats it for? I'm always so curious about these things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Good Luck Happys Dad i wish you well

    Xx Kellie Xx (Hicb mod)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And that happens here too, Your dad will be fine i know coz ma Sd Has had Spinal infusion and a pin.

    Good Luck
    Xx Kleeie Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with the surgery! It will go fine. its ok happy i forgive you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ouch...My dad had to have surgery on his heart when I was nearly 2 years old

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission