Head Count For all people who visited the site.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

GUESS WHAT! I''M GETTING A NEW PHONE FINALLY!

SO AFTER MY EASTER DISASTER WITH MY PHONE! I then was forced to use my brothers old phone. Now let me give you a little phone insight so you know everythign that happened...

SO, Feburary 08 My brother and I each got a phone. I got the Alias, then my brother, who didn't have any money to get a phone had to get the Juke which was like 10 dollars. so everything was happy up until August, in which my brother was at a town fair, when him and his wierd friend decided to run through sprinklers. My brother had his phone in his pocket (the juke) and of course it got water damage. SO, he convinced my mom that his phone no longer worked, so she let him buy a new one with his own money(an EXTREMELY NICE PHONE!) The LG Glyde....

SO, now let's go to easter. For those of you who were fans of mine when easter happened, you know what happened to my alias. If you don't know what happened, Click Here! to read about it.



After that, i ended up with none other then my brother's old juke. I tried to tell my mom she owed me a new one, but she wouldn't listen. She said they were to expensive and i would have to live with the juke until i could get a new one at a price that wasn't over 200 dolalrs (which is what it would have taken to get the exact same version of my phone, without a 2 year contract) So i lived with the juke, which by the way STILL WORKED! I have had to go since april with this phone in which the wheel doesn't work due to the water dammage (Just the wheel doesnt work, everything else does), and my brother gave it to my puppies and they chewed it up. So I have had... AN AWFUL PHONE! ever since april, BUT my mom got some email from verizon saying we could upgrade our phones at a cheap price, so my mom now is BUYING ME my new phone, which by the way is the Rival, and looks like this...

10 comments:

  1. Sick Nice Phone! I might get an Ipod Touch or Iphone! And How Old is your Brother, just askin (not age age but like 10-, 13+ 10-13) Yeah like give me in Between thing.

    -Tboyman(HICB MOD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UR SO LUCKY U GET TO HAVE A PHONE. IM 11 BUT MY MOM STILL WONT LET ME. URGH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY LIKE UR OLD PHONE NOT THE JUKE BUT NOW UR NEW PHONE................AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um isint ur blog sposta be abt cp?


    anyway i have 16 gb iphone

    ReplyDelete
  5. betta* and LOL i cant have a cell since im only 11 (Almost 12)

    ReplyDelete

Comment, it's your secret-Fu mission